Every position with Southeast Cleaning is an opportunity for growth. We promote from within and transfer key employees to management positions. We are dedicated to providing our clients with consistent Service, Excellence, & Commitment.
Southeast Cleaning invests in your success, leading you in the right direction to build a career. If you have the skills necessary to be a part of our growing team, we would love to meet with you.
Report directly to the Account Manager, and reviews any special requests, project work, or cleaning concerns. Daily key management, inventory control, supply ordering, safety training and the payroll process are the responsibility of our Project Manager as well as any building issues requiring management attention.
Reports directly to Project Manager. Responsible for monitoring employees shift starts as well as performing continuous "spot inspections" during the course of each nightly shift. Responsibilities also include chemical storage and distribution, equipment repair and maintenance, safety and task training and management of floor care programs.
Typically nightly duties including dusting, waste removal, sweeping/mopping of hard surface floors, wiping clean of door and furniture, kitchen/pantry cleaning, telephone cleaning, wood polishing or any other general cleaning duties assigned by tenant or contract specifications.
Train and assigned exclusively to service restrooms. Considered to be a "specialty position" and compensated additionally as a result. Trained by Project Manager to ensure compliance with company's restroom cleaning standards.
Trained and assigned exclusively to service all floor care duties. Considered to be a "specialty position" and compensated additionally as a result. Regularly works with our floor care product manufacturer to ensure they are trained on the best and most efficient ways to service all types of floor surfaces.
Responsible for duties such as project work, maintaining periodic maintenance schedules, refuse removal and replacing absent employees. Other duties include stairwell cleaning, lobby and elevator cleaning as well as polishing.
Superior Director of Operation and Regional VP
Subordinate All Day and Night Cleaning Personnel working on property
- Supervision of cleaning crew in order to regularly and consistently maintain building in accordance with attached specs.
- Training of all subordinates by use of the following:
- On-the-job training
- Green Cleaning Understanding
- Training films
- Training pamphlets and booklets
- Manager's Manual
- To maintain all equipment in peak efficiency.
- To control all supplies and keep inventory records.
- To follow our customers Specs to the letter; detailed schedules of all times in the Cleaning Specs will be made and strictly followed.
- To motivate all staff to perform to their highest level.
- To comply with the rules and regulations of Building Management and the Contractor.
- To follow up on all tenant complaints and ensure any problems are readily corrected.
- To inspect the premises each evening to ensure all require work is complete, all lights are out and all doors are locked.
- Maintain account of all keys.
This position is a non-cleaning position; it is exclusively supervisory and manages the contract per the specifications.